Thursday, April 15, 2010

Strange Photo

I was going through some of the photo's taken from Easter the other day and found something really strange in one of my pictures.  I cropped the picture just to zoom in the area.  I swear there is the image of a dog on the ground under my daughter's easter basket.  I showed my boyfriend he was like, oh it is prolly the dog.  But it was taken at my parents house, and there is no dog there.  Then a closer look reveals it is actually 2 leaves laying on top of one another.  I thought this was really cool and had to share it. 

Tell me what you think!


 
Here are a few cards that I made for Mother's Day,  I love the way they turned out.  They could be used for many different occasions.  For some reason I was on a kick with the colors Teal, Brown and Red.  The combination it just stunning.  And I love the new Websters pages lines.  Just gorgeous on their own. 
I just love this one with the baby carriage.  The image is already fantastic.  It really didn't need a whole lot more added.  I just gave it a funky touch by using a plastic screen from tattered angels.  I sprayed it with some glimmer mist, flipped it over on my paper and rubbed it.  Using it almost as a stamp.  Some of the image didn't show up all the way, but it think it gives it a more vintage and kinda surreal look. 

It's funny once I saw the new Girl Paperie by Margie, I couldn't wait to cut cute litte banners and hang them across my cards and pages.  Then I started getting online and looking at scrapbooking websites, and it seems there are Alot of other people who had the same idea too.  You know what they say, great minds think alike.  Both these cards are available for purchase on Etsy site.  Check it out!

Just a short visit tonight.  Hope everyone has a great weekend!  Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!
Nicki Chicky

1 comment:

Brody Abbott said...

I liked your blog thanks for sharing this