Sunday, April 18, 2010

No Sleep

I worked late tonight, and when I work late I always have trouble getting to sleep.  So I figured I would put up a pic of an old layout I did about 2 years ago. 
This layout was created using Cosmo Cricket's Be Happy line.  I just loved it when it came out.  All the chipboard elements were in black which was pretty cool.  For this layout I actually cropped down a picture of the cereal bowl my daughter was eating out of.  Sized it much larger, then printed it and hand cut it out.  It adds the perfect touch for the title.  I sprinkled Hero Arts sequins around the bowl for added cereal effect.  I also cut out some of the things directly from the cereal box.  Like the nutrition facts.  All together I love this layout.  Well I hope you all enjoy it too, now to try and get some needed rest.
G'night, Have a great Sunday!
Nicki Chicky

No comments: