Saturday, March 12, 2011

Anxiously Awaiting

  Sent out my Graphic 45 Design Team Submissions on Thursday!!  Super excited about these designs, and really wish I could share them with you.  Snapped tons of pictures so when it comes time I can show the world!!  Trying to keep the anticipation to a minimum is going to be the test this month.
I really feel it is such an incredible experience even making it as a finalist.  And I just can't help but feel that everything in my life for the first time, is really falling into place.  Since I left my job in August, I have had so many opportunities fall in my lap!  My etsy shop has EXPLODED with flowers for spring, and I am currently widdling down an order of 1140 flowers.  Have had 5 other HUGE orders come in since then, and am currently down to 600 flowers that need to be finished.  So keeping busy with that should help to keep me grounded, and my head out of the Graphic 45 clouds. 
Last week I recieved 2 very important orders from photographers that are shooting high end styleized shoots for advertisement purposes.  I will definately get the pictures from both of these, and look forward to seeing them myself.  
One is being held in Colorado on Monday the 13th.  Just express shipped the order yesterday!!
The theme is a musical wedding photo shoot,The goal of the photo shoot is get the images published on a high volume wedding blog.  I sent over a bunch of my Music note flowers created as a bouquet, hair flower, corsage and bouttoniere.
 So if everything goes well, this will mean HUGE advertisement for my flowers!
Check her gorgeous photography out @

The second was a confirmation of a previously arranged order for a photographer shooting the New
 Dolly Pearl Wedding line that will be shooting in March in New York!
For this I will be supplying 2 bridal bouquets, and a bouttoniere.
So keep an eye out you never know when you may see my flowers in a Bridal Magazine!!
Here is the link to his wonderful site:

Amidst all the excitement I am also getting together a card kit that will be available in April!  Using the modern homemaker line from October Afternoon.  These cards are great for mothers, sisters and friends.  Celebrating the incredible women in our lives!  With a little humor!
Well that's it for today!  Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend filled with sunshine!!
Check back soon for all the new photos from the shoots!!
And of course the Graphic 45 Design Team announcement on April 1st!!
Enjoy the Journey!!
Nicki Chicky

No comments: